ATGI Airborne Pod Systems
ATGI designs and manufactures customizable pods to accommodate a growing need for self-powered podded system for EW & ISR applications… Read More
RAM Air Turbines
The world’s most powerful Ducted Ram Air Turbine (RAT) for Electronic Warfare (EW), Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) and emergency power generation systems… Read More
The ATGI, HALO™ Non-Contacting Dynamic Seal series is a unique compliant seal design utilizing hydrostatic principles to offer a 50% reduction… Read More
ATGI has significant expertise and experience in many aspects of Optic and Electronic development and application… Read More
G-3 Flaps Closing 2 – ATGI Hi-RAT
STARTUP AND EXHAUST CLOSURE
ATGI designs and manufactures customizable pods to accommodate a growing need for self-powered podded system for EW & ISR applications.
ATGI podded system offering is ideal if you need:
- To replace external mounted RAT
- More electrical power
- More room for electronic equipment
- A modular system that fits on any platform
- A rapid product development from design to prototype testing
- ATGI high power podded systems are built around its patented compact power generation system (High-Power RAM Air Turbine).
- In house design, analysis, manufacturing , wind tunnel test & environmental qualification
- Multi platforms (commercial & military aircraft, UAV)
- Multi missions
- Short product development cycle even for custom solution
- Custom solution offering (variable size, power rating, cooling methods, special feature integration…)
Contact us today to learn more about our complete podded package solution.
STANDBY FOR POWER – ATGI Hi-RAT
STARTUP INLET CLOSURE AND OPEN
G-3 Flaps Closing 1 – ATGI Hi-RAT
ATGI offering includes:
High Power RAM Air Turbine Product Sheet
Read more about Features, Advantages and Benefits.
Power Pod [ view ]
ISR Pod [ view ]
EW Pod [ view ]
ATGI is located in Stuart, Florida in modern facilities that meet all federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations. In addition to our own research and development facilities, we enjoy close working relationships with specialized high-technology manufacturing firms. This permits ATGI to economically and efficiently produce test-ready prototypes of its concepts and low volume production quantities.