Ram Air Turbines
The world’s highest density Ram Air Turbine (RAT) for Electronic Warfare (EW), Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) and emergency power generation systems… Read More
The ATGI, HALO™ Non-Contacting Dynamic Seal series is a unique compliant seal design utilizing hydrostatic principles to offer a 50% reduction… Read More
Airborne Pod Systems
ATGI has significant expertise and experience in many aspects of Optic and Electronic development and application… Read More
Providing “Tomorrow’s Technology Today”,
ATGI has developed:
- A Ducted Ram Air Turbine with a Power Density 2x the competition.
- Technology for military and commercial Gas Turbine engines that reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Turbomachinery seal technology to improve efficiency and rotordynamics for power generation and the oil & gas industry.
- An Optical Mass Gauge to measure cryogenic propellants in zero-gravity applications.
- Optical flow sensor for cryogenic propellants.
- Flexible tank gauging system for fuel and water tanks exceeding 200,000 gallons.
- Active balance technology for rotating hardware.
- Predictive maintenance sensor for air-conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Portable Electronic Composite Lightweight Rail road track inspection tools.
In addition, ATGI is available to provide outsource engineering and analysis services to both small and large companies.
We invite you to explore our website and contact us with your technology needs.
Over the years ATGI has been recognized for its successes in technology transfer, technology commercialization, and contributions to various organizations. Read More >
Markets of ATGI
ATGI offers services including applied research, prototype development, laboratory and field testing, analysis and modeling, and software and data system development. Read More >
Disruptive Technologies For The Defense And Commercial Markets
The Hi-power RAM Air Turbine (HiRAT) for Electronic Warfare (EW), Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR)…